Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blogger postings not in order.

I'm still learning all the in's and out's of the blog site. It gets frustrating when it's not 'user friendly.' Or maybe it's just operater error, but I can never get it to do what I want it to do for my layouts. I created a draft req last week, just so I could upload the pictures and blog about it later. Well, when I went to post it today, I thought it woudl publish with TODAY'S date, not the draft date. I can't figure out how to move it to the top of my postings, so you'll just have to scroll down to read my 'Color Schemes Completed.' The other issue I have with my postings is that sometimes the 'text' doesn't show up unless you run your mouse over it. Ugh! If anyone knows how to fix the date stamp and the text problem, let me know.

1 comment:

Rebecka said...

To fix the date, go to edit posts, then click on the one you want to edit. Then at the bottom it will say post options. Click on that and then it allows you to change the post date. It took me a while to figure that out! Call me if you have questions...