I bought this little bow tie on Etsy for Matthew and he wore it to church last week.
He looked absolutely adorable in it!
One of my friends said he looked like a Republican.
How cute! He gets his momma's vote, that's for sure!
Steve calls the bow tie a drool catcher. Ha!
This is my absolute FAVORITE picture of Matthew!
Love that look on his face!
Happy Friday!!



14 comments:
SO CUTE!!! :-))))
OMG! Too cute! I love the bow tie!
oh my goodness--ADORABLE!
Love the bowtie, and his facial expressions are priceless--what a cutie.
That is absolutely adorable. I love the bow tie on him!! Super cute!!!!!
And that expression in the last picture is adorable. Definitely frame worthy. :)
LOL! You should enter that third picture into a contest. He is way too cute. LOVE it.
So cute - he looks so surprised in that last pic!
That last picture is hysterical!!! I love his facial expressions! Great bow tie!
His look in that last photo is so funny! I love the many baby faces you can capture these first few months when they don't understand the camera and don't act a certain way when you try to take their picture. It's just all natural! This photo would be an excellent one to have readers make captions for it. Mine would be, "I guess my Mama says I'm a Republican. Fine by me!"
That is the cutest thing ever Hannah! And his expression is so funny and adorable. What a poser. ;)
And, that cold stone ice cream in your last post....yummmmmmmy! I always choose the 'cakey' looking ice creams, too.
thank you! you're little family is adorable!
HIlarious photos! He's got my vote, too! Lol!
OHMYGOSH! Could that kid be any cuter! That last pic made my day! So adorable!
that last picture is amazing!!!! love baby faces!
Post a Comment