We celebrated Valentine's Day on Saturday by going out for Sushi and Hibachi with some friends (and Matthew of course). Love me some sushi (the cook kind, not a fan of the raw stuff).
We knew that this week was going to be a crazy busy week as we finalize all the details of Matthew's birthday party this coming weekend.
So on this LOVE holiday, I will be hugging and kissing on my baby boy all day, for he truly has his momma's heart! Maybe I'll save some hugs and kisses for the hubby too.
Happy Love Day!
Steve went out early this morning and got me roses and caramel apple cider from Starbucks.
(The little box of twix below is from Matthew and I to Steve).
See if you can find our picture in this Valentine's collage. Such a cute idea!
8 comments:
love the picture of you and matthew! you both are so stylish in your red and white!
i found your picture in the valentine's day collage. we are in it too!
happy valentine's day!
That picture is amazing! I don't think you could have a sweeter husband!
You look lovely and your baby boy is the cutest with his bow tie!
aw, he looks so precious with his little bow tie!
and this post really makes me want sushi now. yum!!!
xo TJ
Ahhhh! <-- that's a delighted squeal. I love his hair. He is so cute!
You look pretty good yourself.
I hope you had a great v-day!
Hope you had a wonderful Vday with the little guy!!! just 2 more days!!!
aww love that picture! I am so glad you guys had a good Valentines day! I love (cooked) sushi too but don't eat it as often as I want to. Definitely putting it on my to-do list
Another beautiful picture! Please share where you get those adorably cute bowties...
Post a Comment