I love how he sleeps with his little booty in the air!
So stinkin cute.
There's something so precious about a sleeping baby.
He looks so peaceful and I wonder what he is dreaming about.
I miss him, even when he's sleeping! Crazy huh?!

13 comments:
All my kids slept like this! Love it! With three kids, I enjoy going out alone sometimes. Then, I'll see a cute little munchkin in the shopping cart, and wish that mime were win me. Crazy! I guess that's what makes us moms!
Isn't that cute! My daughter just sent me a pic of our youngest grandson sleeping in that same position. :-)
Henry still sleeps that way sometimes and I just LOVE it!!
oh he's so adorable!!! i know what you mean.. i often have this feeling, i know its weird because when my baby's around and always with me i can't wait for his nap time so i can relax a bit but then when he's sleeping i just totally miss him! crazy right!? but this is motherhood :)
xoxo,M
My little Bean slept like that too. It always cracked me up. I wish she still slept like that because it is so cute.
So cute! Yes, I feel the same way! Sometimes I see my Alex sleeping in her crib and I want to crawl in and curl up next to her...
I've often wished to get in their heads and know what they're dreaming.
I love the butt in the air.
Adorable!! LD sleeps the same way. It melts your heart!!
aww, look at that little toosh. adorable!
i ALWAYS wonder what babies dream about!
xo TJ
Sooo cute! Oliver sleeps the same way!
Not crazy at all...I posted the same thing when Ethan was little about missing him while he is asleep...trust me, this feeling doesn't go away just because they grow older :~)
I love the gentle calmness that seems to linger in the room when I sit and stare at him sleeping peacefully. Does that make sense?
Oh another thing, wait until they giggles while they are in deep sleep...I love hearing Ethan laugh during his sleep...makes me laugh and wonder what he is dreaming of :~)
Hudson does the same thing. I can't wait for our kids to get together and PLAY! I'm thinking of doing Hudson's 1st birthday sometime in August - will let you know the exact date soon!
Post a Comment