- I get overwhelmed with Life. So much to do, not enough time to do it. You know what I mean?? I feel like I blinked and it's Thanksgiving! And I feel this rush to get ready for Christmas because if I blink again, it will be here and I won't have a single decoration up. Such as life...
- After four months of being on the market, we took the house off the market for the holidays. Better luck in the spring?! I can breath so much easier now that I can resume my regularly scheduled life (instead of trying to keep a house clean all.the.time!).
- The week before the house listing was to expire, Steve got a new calling at church. Elder's Quorum President. I KNEW there was a reason why we haven't sold our house! So, on top of work, school, volunteering as an EMT aide and trying to make time for family, he will be very busy with serving in this new calling. BUT, I know he will learn and grow a lot and we will be blessed as a family. You can't go wrong when you are serving the Lord.
- Matthew is growing up right before our eyes. There's not a day that goes by where I don't say to my husband, 'I can't believe how much I love that kid.' It's true. He makes my heart grow bigger and bigger every day.
- Looking forward to Thanksgiving and spending time with family. We are doing family pictures on Friday with Steve's entire family (I think there's 27 of us!). Wish us luck! And do you know how hard it is to find a purple shirt for a toddler this time of year?! Looks like I will be making a purple bowtie for my little pumpkin. And hopefully I can get around to updating my blog header since those picturs are from a year ago.
So, that's been our life lately.
And here's my handsome little man before church yesterday.

12 comments:
He's getting so big! Handsome boy. ^_^
I know what you mean about blinking and life flying by - I cannot BELIEVE it's almost the end of November already...I'm not ready!
Oh, and I'm glad to hear you get a break from stressing out about having a perfect show-home to sell - I couldn't imagine having to keep my house clean around the holidays, with so many visitors and decorations and cooking projects and such! x
Oh Matthew is such a sweetheart! I love children's Sunday clothes, so much thought sometimes, just to make sure they are ready for church :-)
I def know what you mean! I feel like i dont have much time to blog anymore and I might have to go on a blog break just so I can catch up with other things. plus our babies are growing up way way too fast!!!
I know what you mean by life just flying by. We had Thanksgiving last month but it still seems like Christmas is sneaking up so fast!
Can't wait to see your new header!
You're right, there is a reason for everything! Congratulations to Steve on his new calling. And that Matthew is SUCH a cutie. I am glad that you won't have to stress with selling the house over the holidays. Relax and enjoy!!
He's adorable! and well done to your DH for the new appointment!! Love, Fran
It's ridiculous how quickly time flies by. I keep thinking I have all this time to get ready for Christmas, but I really don't. Particularly if I want to enjoy the time.
Congrats to your husband on his new position: You're right, no wrong in serving the Lord.
Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!
Oh my goodness, so nice to see that cute little face. Having the house on the market sounds so stressful, glad you get a break for the Holidays :) congrats to Steve, you are so right, can't go wrong serving God. Xoxoxox
Matthew is just so absolutely adorable!!
I get overwhelmed with life too. I never really know how I get through each day but am always surprised at the close of each week. Can't believe how big Matthew is.
I feel you on the first bullet point :( Life happens WAY too fast and there is no time to let it soak in. I am searching for ways to take it in more and to commit to less. I don't know if I can make life slow down with three kiddos to run after, but I'm determined to try!
Post a Comment