Friday, February 8, 2013

Love Notes..{FREE PRINTABLE}

If you follow me on instagram (@hnwhitcomb), you've probably seen this picture below...

Love notes
While some may think it's cheesy, I think it's important in any relationship to express why you love someone. 

Then I came across this {FREE PRINTABLE} from one of my favorite bloggers (she is super talented and an amazing momma to two adorable kids).

Isn't it cute?!!


Now go get  your {FREE PRINTABLE}  and start telling someone special why you love them!  There's a few colors to choose from.

Have a lovely weekend!
Happy Chinese New Year too!

3 comments:

Baby On Mind said...

I saw this on Pinterest too. I'm gonna make this for Valentine's day!

JP said...

What a sweet idea!

Brittany LeSueur said...

Those love notes are so sweet. The little expressions of love are so important and really do add up! I need to be better at that with my kiddos;)