Okay no lie, I think he is one of the most handsome little boys I've seen! :) I love his hand in his pocket, what a cutie!
He is the best dressed boy I have ever seen! It's at least a 10 minute negotiation just to get my son in a shirt with a collar!
cutest little guy ever!! I agree with you!!
He is seriously so adorable it hurts! I love his outfit!
And that cute little tie! How sweet. Was she smitten with him?
He IS totally GQ! You may be biased, but I am not. :) He is quite the stud.
He is definitely a cover boy!!! Love your pics posts!
So freakin' adorable!!! Love it. A total GQ model to be sure!
Just saw you comment on another blog! I didn't know you worked from home full time! I do too and send Drew to daycare. It's hard sometimes, but I do feel lucky of how much I can get done around the house in between working! :)
Oh my word....such CUTENESS!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Okay no lie, I think he is one of the most handsome little boys I've seen! :) I love his hand in his pocket, what a cutie!
He is the best dressed boy I have ever seen! It's at least a 10 minute negotiation just to get my son in a shirt with a collar!
cutest little guy ever!! I agree with you!!
He is seriously so adorable it hurts! I love his outfit!
And that cute little tie! How sweet. Was she smitten with him?
He IS totally GQ! You may be biased, but I am not. :) He is quite the stud.
He is definitely a cover boy!!! Love your pics posts!
So freakin' adorable!!! Love it. A total GQ model to be sure!
Just saw you comment on another blog! I didn't know you worked from home full time! I do too and send Drew to daycare. It's hard sometimes, but I do feel lucky of how much I can get done around the house in between working! :)
Oh my word....such CUTENESS!
Post a Comment