October has always been one of my favorite months. Lots of pumpkins, apples and fall foliage all around. We've had fun taking in all the beauty that is around. As the air gets chillier and the days shorter, I will take it all in as much as I can.
I'm thankful for a husband who just goes along with all the festivities. He'd rather spend time at home, but he happily agrees to do whatever I have planned because he knows it makes me happy and most importantly, we are spending time together as a family!
When mama's happy, everybody is happy!




5 comments:
So jealous of your East Coast fall! Although I won't be jealous of your winter, so I think Cali is the place for me! Such darling pics of your little family.
Such cute photos! I think baby Kate looks like her big brother!
New to your blog, but I just had to comment! Your pumpkin baby picture is the cutest thing ever and those pumpkins at the pumpkin patch are ginormo!!
We tried the pumpkin photo with C. So funny...she hated it. You have a good hubby! Mine never wants to go on the activities then after he tells me how much fun he had! Happy Novemeber now!
Oh dear!! Can the pics get any cuter?? Love them!
Post a Comment