What a great weekend it was.
Abbey came over to 'take care' of me while I was resting from the transfer.
She was quite the caretaker. I love that little girl to pieces!
We spent the 4th of July at my sister's.
I got to do a baby shoot of my new nephew (pictures to come later).
I love the 4th!
I am so grateful to live in a country with so much freedom.
I am grateful for all the men and women who have fought so that I can have those freedoms.
I am grateful to have my family close by.
Abbey loves playing in the water.
She loves the water slide at her cousin's house.
She loves it so much that she accidently got elbowed in the face after sliding down.
Nice big bruise on her cheek bone.
Her face and eye is really swollen.
But after a while, she got right back on the slide.
We had yesterday off so we went to see Twi.light E.clipse.
Loved it!
Still love Edward!
It was a wonderful weekend!
8 comments:
I am so sorry about her eye, but she seems like quite the trooper!
It sounds like you had a great time.
How awesome does that slide look! Ohh I can't wait for summer here!
Happy 2ww!
Praying for a sticky embaby!
Xxoo
Poor Abbey! That's quite the shiner she's got, and she still looks so adorable!
So glad you were able to have a fun, relaxing 4th! I continue to keep you and Steve in my thoughts and prayers!
xoxo
Abbey is such a little dear! I'm glad you had some helping hands to take care of you. Can't wait to see the pics from the baby shoot. I hope your feeling okay. Sending you hugs!!
With that bright smile ... she sure is a little trooper!!! It looked like a great time was had by all.
Take it easy ... blessings HHL
It looks like you all had a fantastic 4th of July. What a fun way to spend the 2ww. Thinking of you and your family (and embies). Get some rest!
Glad you had a great weekend. So sorry about the owie incident.
I have an award for you! :)
http://angelfoodskitchen.blogspot.com/2010/07/michelle-from-all-home-cooking-all-year.html
Post a Comment