Thursday, July 8, 2010

My First Baby Photo Shoot With My New Nephew

Meet my new nephew, baby MJ. 
Born June 25, 2010
7lbs 6 ounces of CUTENESS!








Special thanks to Suzy for knitting the cute hats!

16 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Those are darling!!!!!!! Looks like he doesn't like the brown hat as much. :-) I prefer the one with the long tail too. :-)

highheeledlife said...

awe ... precious!!! love the hat accessory... HHL

Marla said...

How cute! And those hats! So adorable! I want one! :P

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Great pictures! I can't wait to knit some hats for you!!!

junebug said...

So cute. I'm totally digging those adorable hats.

One Who Understands said...

You did an amazing job! What an adorable little guy.

Mrs. Farmer said...

Adorable!! You did a great job!! And I LOVE the Hats!!

Lady Hill said...

that blue hat is the cutest hat ever!

he's adorable!

fromlazytolady.blogspot.com

Saige said...

He is so stinking precious and cute. The photos turned out fantastic!

I love babies when they are so tiny and fresh out of the package. Now if only they could learn to sleep through the night at that age. ;)

Birdie said...

These are just gorgeous! WOW great job Hannah! Little MJ is adorable :)

Jenna said...

OMG I LOVE the brown and blue hat!

Those are amazing pictures, nice job!

Abby said...

Awesome photography skills =) These look great!

Hannah said...

He is just a little doll, how adorable! What great photos!

Gosfam said...

I don't know how I missed this post. Great job--he is too cute.

RELH said...

What wonderful pics!

Kim said...

I love baby pictures!!! You did awesome Hannah and what a beautiful model you had!! xoxoxoxox