Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Tour of Homes

Welcome to our home.
As Nester says, It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful.

Our decorations haven't changed much since our last Christmas tour of homes in 2009.
Only major addition is our sweet baby boy!




Yes, that is Matthew's exersaucer behind the french doors. That's where he's trapped he plays while I work sometimes.











Thank you for visiting our home. 
Hop on over to Nester's and Kelly's for more beautiful Christmas homes.

Merry Christmas!

11 comments:

Alida Sharp said...

You have such a beautiful home...and I just love all your decorations.

prettymeggy said...

you have a beautiful home dear. and now with baby everything will be more beautiful :)
xoxo, Haus of Gala

Cranberry Morning said...

How beautiful! And I love the plaque next to the Nativity. :-) and the one, 'Wise Men Still Seek Him.' - which reminds me of the sad fact that Christopher Hitchens, avowed and vocal Atheist, died today.

Tessa said...

I am so inspired by your pictures! This year will have to be "what it is" but next year...I'll make sure and give you all the credit for my new additions to our Christmas decor :) Beautiful home!

abby said...

I am so jealous your home is absolutely beautiful

Anonymous said...

Your house is lovely! Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!!

Jessica White said...

I love it! It all looks beautiful and so wonderfully Christmas and Home-y!

Kendra said...

holy smokes, lady! I love it all!

Hena Tayeb said...

So pretty.. I love the little sock monkey ornament and the red ornaments under the bell jar.. beautiful

twinkietotmom said...

Don't even know where to start because it is all gorgeous! Beautifully done! Merry Christmas!

Miss Charming said...

Your little boy is such a cutie. I love all the red accents you used and your glass block. So pretty.