Friday, July 6, 2012

The 4th and A Little Chic Magnet

What a difference a year makes!
I can't believe he use to be that little.  Ahhh, I miss that baby stage.
I didn't get any great pictures of Matthew this year. I may need to do a reshoot.
(yes, he is in dire need of a haircut!)


I wanted to celebrate the 4th with a cookout and fireworks, but we just ended up hanging out at my mom's and then my cousin's house.  We saw a few fireworks in the neighborhood and called it a night.  Nothing too exciting.  (I think we're still recovering from all the house work).

I made this shirt for Matthew for Easter and I don't think I ever posted pictures.  He still fits in the shirt so I took these pictures on my iPhone today. He does have a way of making all the girls smile when he's around.  Such a cutie pie!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Your family is so gorgeous! Those pictures are adorable! Have a super week-end!
Bisous

Kari said...

Such a cute chick magnet ya got there!!

JP said...

What a cute shirt! Matthew is adorable. I love his funny faces.

Alex said...

Such a cutie! I love seeing how much he has changed in the last year!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

What a cutie! He makes me smile! I love all the photos you take!

PAPS said...

Your baby is so cute. I love your house in the earlier post too.
Do you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? Let me know will love to follow back.
www.thoughtsofpaps.com

prettymeggy said...

he's always so cute and has this lil cutie smile :)

xoxo, Meg

PAPS said...

Thanks for visiting and following. Following back.
www.thoughtsofpaps.com

Sean Marie said...

Yep, he attracts all the babes I'm sure. :p

his little lady said...

aw, i love his long hair. too cute! and yes, definitely a little chick magnet :)
xo TJ