(Matthew still rolling his eyes!)
Matthew is giving us a glimpse into what's to come in the terrible two's!
He is screaming A LOT!
And is hitting. Oh boy.
He likes to take our hand and lead us to the refridgerator or the pantry.
He gets a bottle in the morning if he gets up before 7:00 am. If it's after 7 am, then I just skip the bottle and feed him breakfast right away. And the only other time he gets the bottle is when he goes down. We've been very lucky with weaning off the bottle, so far.
He loves to drink juice boxes.
He's been eating pretty well. We discovered he may have a peanut allergy. The babysitter gave him peanut butter cherrios and he swelled up a bit around his mouth and his eyes. So, looks like he won't be having any peanuts (or any kind of nuts) anytime soon.
He says 'Abbey' now! It's so cute to hear him call her name.
Matthew has never really been attached to a toy or a blankie, but lately, when he gets up in the morning or from a nap, he has to take his blankie out of the crib with him.
He loves his little sock monkey that plays music.
Matthew is now officially in nursery at church! I am in there with him too and I love watching him interact with other kids, although sometimes he has a hard time sharing, but we're working on that.
He is just so full of love! He is going in on Friday for his 18 month check up so I'll have to update this post with his stats.
I'm grateful he is a healthy and happy little toddler.
Hard to believe he will be 2 years old in six months. Crazy how fast time flies by.






15 comments:
It is recommended by the APA to not introduce peanut butter until the age of two, because of the high allergen possibility. He may do fine in another 6 months - but keep the benedryl ready just in case! Imagine my horror when my son - who was 15 months at the time - crawled up to the kitchen table to finish his sister's PB sandwich for lunch! Thankfully, he was fine, but I was sure I would have to race him to the ER!
PS - I love the eye rolling! It is so cute!
What a big boy he is now!! Oliver went through a hitting phase too, he was biting as well, but it only lasted a few weeks (say a month, from 18 to 19) so I'm hopeful for you that Matthew will do the same!!
He is so adorably cute. Hopefully the peanut butter thing is something he will grow out of.
Unbeknownst to me, Tot was given a bite of a PB cookie by my dad at about 9 months old at a hot, summery get together.
Later in the day, he got a (heat) rash that totally freaked out my SIL (a nurse). The rash went away when we moved him inside to the A/C. She freaked out because she knew about the cookie but didn't want me to kill my well meaning dad. MH knew too. So SOMEONE was aware, but it wasn't me. Probably for the best.
These are super cute!
They sure do grow up fast! I'm sure nursery is so much fun! I'm the primary secretary, aka best calling ever, and it is so fun to see the new little 18 month olds come in. What a fun age! He is simply adorable!
Oh my goodness, he's so cute! Turning into quite the handsome little man! Love reading his updates.
Awww he is so adorable! And such great pictures (especially him rolling his eyes!) I wish I could sit Julian down to take good pics every month, you are so good with that! BTW our little one didn't have anything he was attached to until about 18 months as well... now he has his "friends" that nap/sleep with him every day, and blankies, etc. I think it's so cute when they love their stuff :)
He's so adorable!!!
OMG. These pictures are adorable!
Ok. Seriously. Didn't he JUST turn 1, how can he be 18 months already?!
Yea, isn't the hitting and screaming a blast.
That third picture is too cute!! Scary about the peanut reaction, but at least it was a fairly mild one and now you know to be cautious with anything in the peanut family!'
Hope you have a great week!
Heather
you are so lucky to have him off bottle so soon! I am having a horrible time with K being off the bottle! He has gotten so big and so adorable!
LOVE the picture of him rolling his eyes! What a ham!
Beautiful pictures! Adore the sweater vest!
im am totally loving the onesies!
My little boy is 15months old and he's currently in the hitting phase.... when he's happy! it's not each time when he's happy but, he sure does have force in his hands! ;)
http://doudouandheels.blogspot.fr
Post a Comment