Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend Round Up

We went to a Juicy Couture 1st bday party for my cousin's daughter.
Look at that cake!
My SIL made it.  And she made little cupcakes with 'Juicy' crowns on them.
She is super talented.  I'm a little bummed she won't be in town to make Matthew's 2nd bday cake.

Last night, Matthew decided he wanted to put his socks and his shoes on over his pj's.  Then he proceeded to read his books in the corner.  The kid cracks me up!

We watched the super bowl and didn't really have a favorite team, but it was a GREAT game!

And now it's back to the weekly routine.
Mondays come way to quickly.

4 comments:

JP said...

I love the pic of everyone's feet. We love to sit together too. :)

Kari said...

<3 :)

Jenny said...

I seriously love all the pictures you take!

Unknown said...

oh my god! wow Matthew is so big already!!!!! its nice to see you again!!! hope everything is ok with you and your family!!!

take care. Meg