Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Box of Sunshine

I've met some great bloggers since I started my blogging journey.  Some I've met in real life and some I feel like I've known forever.  These women are all amazing.  I've enjoyed taking a glimpse into their lives and sharing in the good as well as the bad news.  It's a special sisterhood bond.

A few weeks ago, one of my blogging friends (who's expecting twins) was having a hard time dealing with life (and an active toddler).  I wish I was there to give her a big hug and to help out.  I decided she needed some 'sunshine' to cheer her up. 

So, I sent her a Box of Sunshine!



This is what I filled it up with. I wanted it to be fun and included things that her daughter would enjoy as well.  I know how energy draining toddlers can be, but can't imagine being pregnant with twins and having to entertain a toddler!


I hope this little box brought some sunshine to her soul!

On another note.....here's my little sunshine! 
He lights up my life every day!

11 comments:

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

You are such a good friend! Your little man is so cute!

Akemi said...

I just came across your blog....reading your blog for the first time. You are such a wonderful and kind person to do this for your blogging friend. I always admire people like you! Your little boy is so cute! I am now following you on Google Friend Connect. I hope you can follow me as well. Your blog will be on my daily blog reading list!! Have a wonderful day:-)

Laurie said...

Such a sweet thing to do and so thoughtful of you!

Baby On Mind said...

What a great idea! Bet she loved it! Happy May Day to you!

Unknown said...

you're such a sweet and that is really a wonderful thoughful from you!!!
your Mat is growing up so fast.. he looks so big big now!!!
take care. xoxo,Meg of Sweet Gala's

Osha said...

How thoughtful of you! Such a sweet gesture for your friend. Loving the bow tie on your handsome son. Simply adorable! Hope you enjoy the rest of your week :)

~ Osh

Alex said...

I have to say, when I opened that box, I was so touched and honored that you spent so much time and effort on something so wonderful!!! I can't tell you enough how sweet it was to receive something like this. You truly are an amazing friend!!!!

Jessica White said...

You are awesome! What a fun package!

Cranberry Morning said...

What a sweet way to bring sunshine into someone's day! And just look at that little Sunbeam of your own. Isn't he a doll!

momto8 said...

that is a thoughtful gift!
the photo is a definite keeper!!!

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

What a sweet idea! And your little "sunshine" is adorable!