Found this little selfie picture on my phone.
That little face cracks me up. He's always taking a million pictures on my phone.
Matthew really wants a baby sister.
And there are days when you ask him if he wants a baby sister or brother and he'll say, 'mommy, I don't want nothing'.
We don't know the gender of the baby yet (hopefully will find out this week) but we have agreed on one girl name and can't decide on a boy name.
If it's a girl, we like the name Katherine (Kate for short). Matthew is already excited for his baby Kate!
Boys name are harder to agree on. I like Luke and so does Matthew. Steve's not a fan. I also like Mark, but he doesn't like that name either! So here's a conversation we had the other night with Matthew as we were discussing names:
STEVE: Matthew, what about the name Thomas?
MATTHEW: No, that's a train!
STEVE: What about the name Peter?
MATTHEW: No, daddy, that's a rabbit!
We laughed so hard when he said that!
I guess we can't pick out any names that are T.V. characters he knows.
He cracks us up!
I am excited to find out this week!

7 comments:
How about Francis? ;)
What a cute selfie!! Good luck on the name decisions and baby position to find out this week what you're having!
We recently got a puppy, and there were FIVE of us choosing a name! Poor dog was halfway home from the breeder before we finally chose! I love the name Adam. My husband said it was "too biblical", but it looks like that's where you are looking for your names anyway. Boy or girl, I'm sure you will be thrilled to see your little baby again!
Love the selfie!! And love the name picking too!!
my husband wanted to name our kids all Jedi Sky Walker. Yeah.
Woot! I like Kate too.
So excited that you guys might find out soon!
I love the name
Post a Comment