Monday, September 21, 2009

Tentative Transfer Date

The nurse called and said we now have 11 embryos.  We are on the schedule for a tentative transfer tomorrow at 11:30 am.  She said there's a posibility that they might move me to day 5 transfer on Thursday.  The Embryologist will let her know tomorrow morning. 

This kind of makes planning a little bit hard for us since we have such a long commute in.  So, we will just prepare to come in to work tomorrow and if I don't hear from the nurse by 10:00 am, then she said to just come in.  I've told my boss what my tentative schedule is for tomorrow.  If the transfer does happen tomorrow, then I will work from home the rest of the week and take it easy.  Oh and I'm instructed to come in with a full bladder.  Uh, I hope I don't pee on the table.  How embarassing would that be!

Wow, seems like it's really going to happen.  Keep the prayers coming!!

10 comments:

April said...

I hope your transfer goes well! Good luck!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

YAY! Hope all goes well with your transfer!
((big hugs))

Anonymous said...

I am soooo EXCITED FOR YOU! And I am sending good vibes your way!

www.infertilityinstability.blogspot.com

samantha said...

Good luck with the transfer!!

Lynn said...

Definitely praying for you! I hope everything will work out for you. Will be thinking of you tomorrow!

~ICLW~

Deanna: Infertile Momma said...

Sending lots of prayers your way. This is so exciting!!! Looking forward to hearing lots of good news.

ICLW

Hillary said...

Great news!!

The Mrs. said...

Good luck!! Hope everything goes well - can't wait to hear the update!

ICLW

Becky said...

That's so exciting! Good luck! I just said a prayer for you as its 11:30 on the day of the transfer!

Anonymous said...

Hoping all goes well with your transfer...Good Luck !

~ICLW