Friday, September 25, 2009

Too much time, not enough shows??

This has been my week since Tuesday (embryo transfer day) when I've been on 'couch rest.' 

Don't judge. 

You gotta love day time T.V.


She makes me want to get up and cook!


I love to watch their views on things.  Can't wait for when Elisabeth comes back. 


How you doin? 


I like to watch Color Splash.  This channel always makes me want to decorate/paint my house.  I need all the inspiration I can get!


I've been watching a Baby Story.  This is definitely a Show I Shouldn't Watch, But do


Ellen makes me want to get up and dance!

So, I've had a nice restful week.  One week down, one more to go! I'll be back to work on Monday. 

11 comments:

Mrs. Farmer said...

I'm glad to see that you haven't been too bored!!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

I love all of those shows! Glad you've been entertained while resting.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're keeping yourself occupied... though Baby Story is evil, lol.

Becky said...

Oh, The View would drive me super crazy! I couldn't watch it without shouting or blogging about their idiotic view points. That would not be restful for me. Good luck on your resting! You are in my prayers girl!

Robin said...

I watch a Baby Story, too. It always makes me feel sad but it's addictive.

Best wishes for test day!

ICLW

adsf said...

Good luck on the one week wait! How exciting! :)

ICLW

Kristin said...

I love Ellen and Rachael Ray. I also really loved your 25 random things list. Happy ICLW. HOpe you have some really good news soon.

Saige said...

I've never heard of Wendy Williams. Maybe A Baby Story will bring you good luck. ;) I love HGTV. The only thing I hate is that they make everything look so easy and fun. Then I get into projects and think everyone on that channel is an idiot because projects are not easy and they aren't fun until they're done, yet I keep doing them because they look like so much fun on TV!

Best wishes on the baby front. I hope you get a BFY in a few days! *Fingers crossed*

FET Accompli said...

Congrats on the embryos transfer!

Love the View, love TLC and love HGTV!! (Also love the cooking chanel).

ICLW

Dawn said...

Rachel Ray makes me want to cook too. I don't have cable so I only see her when I'm on vacation and not cooking. The definition of frustration. Good luck next week. I hope it passes "quickly".

Dawn at Creating a Family

Rebecka said...

Wendy Williams?!!! I've only seen her on clips from The Soup! Ha!