Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bon Voyage!


I am going to miss all of ya'll! 

Really, I am!

I can't believe I won't be able to read about ya'll for 7 days!
(I'm secretly hoping I can find an internet cafe to check in on ya'll! Seriously!!)

What ever will I do with myself?!

I will be thinking of ya'll and will continue to keep all of ya'll in my prayers!!

BON VOYAGE my friends!!!

13 comments:

Kim said...

Enjoy!!! We will miss you!

Baby On Mind said...

Don't worry about us, we will be here. Have a blast out there! I'm so jealous!

Fran said...

Have a lovely time, we'll miss you too!!

WantWait&Pray said...

Have an amazing vacation!! Lucky girl..soak up the sun and enjoy time with your hubby! :-)

Abby said...

Yay! Have a wonderful time =)

sarahs51 said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful time! I love being on the ocean!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness! Jealous! Have a blast, & I want to see pics!

Mrs. Farmer said...

We will miss you!!! Have a wonderful time!!!

Hannah said...

Oh, I hope you have an amazing trip!

One Who Understands said...

I hope you have a wonderful vacation!

Saige said...

I hope that as I write this you are having a fantastic time on your vacation, thinking only of relaxing and being with Steve.

I can't wait to see your trip photos!

Thi said...

Have fun and be safe!! Rest and relax!!! can't wait to see pictures!! XOXO Thi

Amaprincess said...

Have a great time!! I can't wait to get away on my cruise in May! Its been a long time since my hubby and I took a vacation with just the two of us and no family! Can't wait to read about your trip!