When I read those stories, my heart goes out to those families. Then the fear and worry creeps into my mind. It terrifies me and takes my worrying to a whole new level! Then I have to shake myself back to my reality and remember that Heavenly Father is aware of everything that is happening in my life. I have to turn all my fears and worries over to Him.
I have to have FAITH and keep believing. A verse from one of my favorite hyms come to mind. From the beginning of this cycle, this verse has given me peace.
Fear not, I am with thee; oh, be not dismayed,
For I am thy God and will still give thee aid.
I’ll strengthen thee, help thee, and cause thee to stand,
Upheld by my righteous, upheld by my righteous,
Upheld by my righteous, omnipotent hand.
Heavenly Father has been with us from the beginning and He will continue to be with us. I have a testimony of his unconditional love and plan for us. My heart and mind feels 100% lighter when I turn it over to Him.
No matter where you are in your life, have FAITH and BELIEVE (it's so much easier than worrying)!
12 comments:
Thank you. I needed to read this. A quote that goes along with what you wrote that I replay in my mind is, "Worrying is the opposite of having faith." Whenever I find myself worrying about our infertility, I tell myself that means I'm not submitting to God. He has complete control of everything and I have to remain faithful to His glorious plan for my life. Thank you, friend.
Thank you for posting this today! I needed a reminder to have faith and stop worrying about something in my own life. Even knowing Christ we still have to remind ourselves sometimes. Praying for you!
Wow Hannah, just as I came to my blog and was thinking of a Blog Title (Have Faith) I saw your "Have Faith" post title on my sidebar!!!! I just read the below blog today and it just reminded me not to lose faith, I was going to write up a post and remind the ladies out there not to lose Faith either!
http://www.joelosteen.com/HopeForToday/JoelAndVictoriasBlog/Pages/BlogEntry.aspx?item=8fa4809c-74ca-4d98-a9ce-064633a03fc7
Dearest Hannah...it's strange how each and everyone of us have to go through our own trials and tribulations. I'm not sure if you know any details about my life but I have great testimony that Our Father in Heaven knows all things. Although I have not attended church in so many years, I've never given up Hope and Faith that our prayers are always answered when we are ready to receive. So my dear sister, I know your journey was planned from the very beginning...just let it be.
I've been asked on several different situations of why I'm not worried or why I don't have certain reactions ~ it's because I know that my life is in God's loving hands. We have the potentials to be all that Our Father has intentions for us to become. When that time comes, you and Steve will be such loving parents. You will teach and guide your child to do what is right. You will enjoy the simplest things and you will again bare testimony of God's LOVE. You will share in the joy of watching and loving your child as I've been so privileged to do. It's only human to wonder but don't stress yourself too much!
You are SO right!!! God is the God of the past, present and FUTURE! He already knows what we need, what we're going to go through, and HE's THERE! Don't worry about tomorrow, just know HE holds tomorrow in His hands! Oh, I love that!! I admire your strength and continued faith through all you've been through. You are a testimony of God's faithfulness. You are a blessing!
love,
Mandy
Hannah .. wonderful post!! Faith is the one thing when all else seems to be out of our control that we can depend on... God is always there making sure we have what we need ~ we just need to ask.
I was just reading your last post .. looks like baby Vietitaly is smiling in the ultrasound.... I think you will have a little bundle of energy on your hands!!!
Wishing you a peaceful night's rest ... XO HHL
So true! I've been reading your blog for awhile and I can relate. My and my husband suffered from infertility for some time and a miscarriage, finally I got pregnant last December and just delivered a precious baby last Thursday and I put 100% faith into the Lord had faith. I am praying for you!
Hannah - I just read your Lovenox post and wanted to tell you my story in case you have not read it. For our second IVF, I was placed on Lovenox by our RE for implantation. I have no known blood disorder. In fact, she tried to do testing and I refused it, telling her I'd like to have the drug no matter what and she obliged. After 10 weeks of Lovenox, I saw my new OB and she had a fit about me being on it. She told me to stop immediately. Truthfully, I was not that torn because of the way my stomach looked and because the shots hurt so badly. I did have bleeding before and after the shots. So, I can't really attribute the bleeding to the shots which is what our first reaction was. Anyway, I want you to know that we had no problems getting off the Lovenex. In fact, it was SO nice to just be a normal pregnant girl and be done with needles FINALLY!
I often think it's easier to worry than to have faith because with faith we give up our "control" and turn it over to Heavenly Father. You are such an example of faith. You desire to turn it over and often find a way to do it. Heavenly Father will continue to bless you as he loves you so much! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings!
I left a long comment on your last post and somehow didn't hit post correctly. The gist was, every Dr I've talked to said there's no proof lovenox/heparin will help even if you DO have a clotting disorder, but it won't hurt, so stay on it. That's enough for me. I don't want to take any chances.
I know EXACTLY what you mean. I LOVE my blogs and reading and catching up, but sometimes it scares me half to death about what could go wrong (as I'm sure my blog has terrified people). I am trying so hard to just be hopeful.
I dont blame you for not being 100 percent convinced in coming off of the Lovenox....I know with past loss that when things are going good and working why change it....at least that is how I feel....Im not big into change when its comes to the life in my belly....otherwise seems like you are staying plenty busy and having fun....I want to see some belly pics soon:))))
But if I don't worry, how will I stay in charge? Of wait, I'm not in charge anyway :). Thanks for the reminder!
Post a Comment