Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cheesecake Day





We took Abbey to the Cheesecake factory for her early birthday dinner on Saturday.
It was National Cheesecake Day. We had to partake.
It was so yummy.  Abbey and I love the coconut cream cheesecake.
It is a slice of heaven.  Really, it is!

6 comments:

simplyvonne said...

i have been there so many times but never had the deserts! guess i should look out for the coconut cream then!

Alex said...

What a fabulous day! Mmmmm Cheesecake...

Katie Olthoff said...

Hannah, what a beautiful family picture. Happy Birthday to Abbey!!! And Matthew has such an amazing amount of shiny black hair! So adorable!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

The perfect way to celebrate a birthday!

Tessa said...

I admire how special your niece is to you. Every girl needs an Aunt like you :)

Jean | Delightful Repast said...

What a wonderfully positive and uplifting blog you have, Hannah! And such lovely family photos. I can't resist Cheesecake Factory--it's my favorite of all the chain restaurants. Love their chicken piccata and pasta da vinci and, of course, the cheesecake!