A and B were examples of true love. You could tell that they were very much in love all the time. They are such examples to all of us, but more importantly, to their children. A is now left to be a single father to two young children. When we visit with them (besides the occassionally car maintenance), I can still see the pain in his face. He repeatedly tells us that he misses his wife a lot. We all miss her, but I know that she is smiling down on her family. And they all know that they will see her again when they are all united as an eternal family.
I share this story with you because today, I am grateful for true, honest, and loving friends. But more importantly, I am grateful that families can be together forever.
This is one of the last vacations A&B took as a family.

4 comments:
Poor guy! Men are lost little puppies without woman! I hope it gets easier for him. We are very blessed to be able to know when our loved ones die that we will see them again. It is an awesome thing to know. I can't wait to be sealed in January. Chris's one year in December fifth, but we are waiting until late January so Sister Rindlesbach can come and visit again. I'm so excited! Abbey just asked me Sunday if I was married in the temple and I told her that I will be soon! She also said, Hannah and Steve got married there. She's so sweet. I'm going to miss my class when they have to move up at the end of the year, and just when I got used to them.
I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend.
When you have a marriage bound by true love, losing your partner is devastating. It's been so hard watching my MIL learn to cope without my FIL. We are all reassured that some day we will all be together again.
What a sad story. :( It is those moments where you have to believe there is something after this life that will keep us with our loved ones forever.
:( I'm so so sorry for your loss. They seem like a beautiful family.
Post a Comment