I just recently finished reading A.my Tan's book The Kitchen God's Wife. I started on another one of her books, The Hundred Secret Senses, HOWEVER, I found out that Vince Fly.nn came out with a new book so I went out and purchased it! I had to put the A.my Tan book aside (yeah, I know, how can I start a book and not finish it?? I was only a few chapters in) and started reading Vince's new book, Pursuit of Honor.
Vince Fly.nn is one of my favorite authors. This is the 11th book in the Mitch Rapp series. I love, love his books. This series is about politics, intelligence agencies, counterterroism and covert operations. (Kind of like the show 24). Great books! (The only thing I don't like is there are some curse words in his books. So, consider yourselves warned).
Here are the Vince Fly.nn books in chronological order:
1. Term Limits (1997)
2. Transfer of Power (1999)
3. The Third Option (2000)
4. Separation of Power (2001)
5. Executive Power (2002)
6. Memorial Day (2004)
7. Consent to Kill (2005)
8. Act of Treason (2006)
9. Protect and Defend (2007)
10. Extreme Measures (2008)
(The hardest part is finding the time to read!)
No comments:
Post a Comment