Friday, November 6, 2009

Show and Tell - Painting Pottery


For this week's Show and Tell I am sharing pictures of our finished Pottery Paintings.  This was our first time doing this and it was really fun! I went to pick up our finished pieces last weekend and was pleasantly surprised. 


Abbey painted the fairy jewelry box for her mom.  I painted the purple polka dot vase. Steve painted his orange Kubota tractor. 



Here's a picture of my vase with beautiful Hydrangea's picked from our front yard! (I love Hydrangeas! Too bad they don't smell at all.  But I still find myself instinctly sniffing them.)


6 comments:

Mrs. Farmer said...

So pretty!! I love the polka dots!! Steve's tractor looks awesome. And Abbey's fairy is so beautiful!! That looks like it would be awesome to do with my niece.

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

I love your pottery. What a lovely vase! Looks like it was a lot of fun.

Saige said...

All of the pieces turned out great. It is so fun to get the finished product, isn't it? Then you get the pleasure of putting it on display. Very fun!

RELH said...

I remember seeing you pictures from when you were working on these. Your vase looks amazing! Those flowers are a perfect fit!

Jen said...

they all look great. my kids smell leaves all the time, at least you are smelling flowers

Rachel said...

The flowers look gorgeous in the beautiful vase!