Friday, May 28, 2010

Great Deal on Blog Makeovers


Thanks for all your well wishes for my hubby.  He is doing really well.  He will go back to the dr next week if it doesn't continue to heal. 
***************************
We will be busy this weekend with family functions and spending the entire weekend with Abbey.  She is excited to be sleeping over for THREE nights instead of two.
**************************
I have been thinking about getting a blog makeover for the last several months, I just haven't had time to shop around or attempt to do it on my own.  While I was catching up on blogs today, I came across Mary from Bright Sunshine Designs.  She is having a MAJOR sale, (50% off already reduced prices), for all blog makeovers.  I've already contacted her to let her know I am interested.  I wish I had time to put my order in this weekend because she said she's not too busy this weekend so she could turn it around fast.  Unfortunately, this is a busy weekend for us.  But, if you've ever thought of having a makeover, you really should hop on over and visit her.
**I am not getting paid at all for this endorsement!  I just love passing along a good deal.**

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe memorial day weekend!
*********************************
***Whoever keeps commenting on my blog in Chinese, please know that I do NOT speak, read or write in Chinese (I wish I did, but I don't, so I have no idea what your comments say).****

5 comments:

Gosfam said...

Enjoy your weekend with Abbey and thanks for the blog makeover heads up--I am going to check it out.

Kristi said...

someone comments on mine in chinese too, i think it spam.

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV said...

Hi! New follower from Follow Me Friday! Hope you'll return the favor :)

http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

Krissy said...

Following from Follow Me Friday. :) I hope you can visit and follow me as well!! Have a great weekend!

http://theartsymom.tk

Saige said...

I love blog makeovers! I can't wait to see the new design.

I think the chinese comments are just spam. I get them sometimes too. I always just delete them.

Sorry to hear Steve wasn't feeling well, but glad to hear he is on the mend. :) Sending loads of healing wishes.