Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Chuck.E.Cheese bday

Another weekend, another bday party.
My nephew Daniel had his 5th bday at chuck.e.cheese on Saturday.
It was crazy busy with kids eating pizza and playing games.  I took tons of pictures (as I'm now the designated family events photographer), but it takes forever to load so I'm only sharing a few.

Daniel with his favorite Aunt!

Daniel and his mommy.

Daniel, Rachel and Abbey

I'm so grateful Sundays are a day of rest!  Because if it wasn't, we'd be going non stop all weekend!

10 comments:

Tracey said...

Your blog is soooo cute! I love the make over.

Your life is filled with so much love - you are very blessed. I love seeing pictures of your family.

Circus Princess said...

Chuck-E-Cheese scares the bejeezes out of me! Talk about sensory overload.
Looks like you guys had a really good time though, your family is beautiful :)

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Love Chuck.E.Cheese! You have a beautiful family! Enjoy your neices and nephews! I have 12 of them so I get to attend lots of birthday parties!

Kayni said...

nice photos. i found your through tuesdays tag-along. looking forward to your future posts.

Saige said...

Your family is full of such gorgeous people. I always look at your pictures and smile. You are all simply beautiful people.

Happy bday Daniel!

Jenna said...

So cute!

I can see why you are the family photographer, your pictures are fabulous!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Looks like you had fun! And I see why you are always the one to take the pics, because they're always so great!

You're such a beautiful lady, both inside and out!

alicia said...

Looks like the party was a hit. Happy WW! Drop by my linky party! http://weloveiowa.blogspot.com/2010/06/wordless-wednesday-more-south-dakota.html

One Who Understands said...

I love your new look! The blog is way too cute!

You are the best aunt ever! Those kids are too cute. I remember the days of Chuck.e.cheese. What fun!

Me said...

I love the photos! Fun times and great memories!