I haven't been stressed out from work since I left my Recruiter position (last year), but now it's getting a little stressful. No where near as stressful as my last position (which I don't miss at all), so it's not too bad. Add on top of that my family issues that I'm dealing with too. Bless Steve's heart for having to deal with it too. I'm trying to manage it all and not let it get to me too much.
My appt yesterday was fine. Routine us/bw. We start the injections on Friday. Last cycle we did Lupron, but this cycle the RE wants to use Ganirelix. Everything else is pretty much the same. We go in on Monday for another us/bw.
I plan on writing Aet.na and telling them about the marvelous Mary Beth. Great people need to be recognized. I am still counting my blessings.
7 comments:
I am so excited for you! Good luck this cycle!!! And props for writing Aetna....too often good service and hard workers go unnoticed.
Praying that this will be THE cycle!!!
All my love.
:)
Ooo, I changed my layout on my blog, do you want to see if it's fixed the viewing problem?
x
We went from a Lupron cycle to a Ganirelix one. It makes the cycle feel shorter which is good. The Ganirelix needle is a little more blunt, so I used ice - I'm also a total whimp when it comes to injections! Good luck!!! This is an exciting time!!
Yay for a go on the cycle! And that's a great idea to write a letter for a great experience.
Hooray! You're off to a good start. I have a good feeling about this cycle after the way everything came together so quickly. There has to be a reason for that.
I've got my fingers crossed for you!
Praying for you girlfriend!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday!
I make all her bows! It's way cheaper than buying them, and fun because you can match up with the outfits!
Have a wonderful week sweetie!
Glad things are off to a good start!
Post a Comment