Saturday, January 16, 2010

Work bag, NOT a Diaper Bag

I dragged Steve and Abbey to the COACH outlet today.  For a while now I've been searching for a COACH work bag that would fit my laptop.  And the only thing that I've seen that are big enough are the diaper bags!  I've been checking back frequently and still nothing big enough.  So when I was in the store today, I just decided to get the diaper bag!  From the outside, you can't tell it's a diaper bag, but on the inside, there are lots of small pockets and even a baby changing pad!!

In my crazy head, I didn't want to jinx my IVF cycle by purchasing a diaper bag!  I know, crazy thinking.  I just have to keep reminding myself that this is a WORK bag and NOT a DIAPER bag!  



Yesterday at our US/BW appointment, our follies looked good and the estrogen level went up a bit so the RE wanted us back today.  I have one follie that is around 15mm, the others are a little behind the big one.  We start the Gani.relex tonight and increase our Menopur dosage (Bra.velle stayed at the same dosage).  Back on Monday for US/BW.  (Maybe ER by the end of the week??) 


11 comments:

Saige said...

That is a really cute bag, and I never would have guessed it was a diaper bag. I think the secret is all yours.

Hooray about the follie and estrogen. Hopefully your fella will get a few more friends in there. I can't believe you are already so close to ER!

I've got my fingers crossed!

Baby On Mind said...

That is a a very cute bag, and no, no one would know it's a diaper bag. So for now, it will be a laptop bag, and WHEN baby comes, it can then be a diaper bag. See, best of both worlds!! Hoping for your ER soon. I'm excited for you.

Circus Princess said...

Cute bag! I hope you don't have to pretend it's a work bag for more than a couple of weeks :)

Kim said...

Love the BAG!!!! Too bad they don't have laptop bags at the Outlet, we have one near us too.....but I would have never been able to tell its a diaper bag had you not said something....sooooooo! I agree with the other girls, let it be a laptop bag now...then when the times comes, convert it to a diaper bag!!!

Good luck the rest of this cycle!

RELH said...

I like the bag a lot. You can't even tell that it was meant to be a diaper bag. I bet that it's going to come in handy. ER by the end of the week?! That's awesome!

Tracey said...

The Ganirelix plunger can be really stiff so you just have to use a little more muscle to get it going. Also, it's a bit blunter than the other needles, so use a little more prssure going in. Also, it's normal for there to be a little swelling around the injection site - it can look like a bug bite. So don't worry if that happens. Putting some pressure on the site immediately after can help too. Good luck!
Cute bag... =)

Hillary said...

Cute bag! I hope you get to use it for both purposes very soon :)

Jen J. said...

OMG...I LOVE that bag! I hope that you will be able to use it for a diaper bag soon!

WantWait&Pray said...

Love the bag....and soon you will be packing diapers and bottles in the bag vs. laptop/paper and pens!

GOOD luck....can't wait to hear how things continue to progress this week! YAY!!!

Deanna: Infertile Momma said...

Love the bag!!! It's just double duty. Laptop work bag now, diaper bag later!

Sounding very good! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck!

Becky said...

Sorry, I can't get into the coach bags. Not my thang. I have other vices!