I don't like to make resolutions because I feel like by February, most people have already broken their resolutions. I just live each day and just try to find ways to better myself through love and service for those around me.
We spent New Year's Eve at home watching the Dick Cl.ark special on T.V. We toasted with sparkling cider (we don't drink) and then called it a night around 1:30 AM.
We've been having fun with Abbey this weekend. We all went bowling today, then went to my cousin's house for a birthday party. Tomorrow we will be taking down the Christmas trees and decorations.
Abbey with her six pound bowling ball.
Steve celebrating after a strike!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! MAY THIS NEW YEAR BRING LOTS OF BLESSINGS TO YOU AND ALL THAT YOU STAND IN NEED OF.
4 comments:
I pray that 2010 is a banner year for you and Steve. I wish you all the very best.
Happy New Year my dear friend!
Much love
:D
Happy New Year Hannah! I agree with you on much of this post....who needs New Years to make positive changes? I think we should always be work in progress, regardless of the time of year. I also believe that even though last year wasn't the best, it wasn't the worst. We have our health, our jobs, our home and that's much more than many have, so I am grateful.
Your niece is such a cutie and I love hearing about all the fun things you do with her.
Wishing you lots of love, sweet surprises and everything your heart desires in the upcoming year. Salud.
Happy new year Hannah! Many blessings to you this year!
Post a Comment