Monday, September 8, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

Yeah, it's only Monday, but I can't wait until the work week is over. I got in to work this morning and could already feel my stress level rise. I don't think there's ever a 'slow' time in Recruiting. I've been trying to fill some Contracts positions for the past couple of weeks and can't find any qualified candidates (translation: candidates who fit in to the salary range we are looking for). Other than that, it's just another day at the office.

This past weekend we went to the temple with our Stake. As usual, it's always a nice experience when you go to the temple. The weather was very rainy so it was great for pho (Vietnamese noodle soup). So afterwards, we went to lunch with the Rhoads at Saigon Cafe in Sterling (I love that place). Then we stopped by my brother's house and picked up Abbey. I called her on the way there and she was so excited to hear from us. According to my mom, she had been waiting all day and was crying when she couldn't get a hold of us earlier in the day. Sure enough, when we got home, there were three messages on the answering machine from Abbey. She spent the weekend with us.

Overall, we had a great weekend. We are busy every weekend this month so along with every Monday morning, comes the great question of 'Is it Friday yet?'

No comments: