Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Almost 100%

I'm feeling better, but not yet 100%. I returned to work on Monday, but I still have this cough that I can't get rid of. I guess it will take time to completely get rid of the cough, but in the meantime, I'm finishing up the antibiotics.

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and just contemplating some things. I'm struggling with what I can post and what I shouldn't. (I am NOT pregnant, so you guys can remove that from your minds).

Do you ever feel like you have so much on your mind and you don't know how to express it or even who to express it to?? I have a lot of trust issues so it's hard for me to just talk to anyone. The last thing I need is for the whole ward to know my business. I'm trying to work on being more open, but I always have my guard up...that's why I keep everything bundled inside. There are a select few that I let in, but those are the one's I trust with my life too.

Life is good though. I can't complain too much. I have been very blessed, yet I still long for the one blessing(s) that hasn't come our way yet. I keep praying and I know they will come.

No comments: