Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 6 Transfer

Yesterday was our day 6 transfer.  We ended up with four embryos and the RE was able to transfer the best two.  The one on the left looks like a smiley face :)


So now I am home on couch rest.  I will be here all weekend, praying that these embryos will attach!!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful! congrats! today i'm 2dp4dt so we can wait this out together! think positive!

Eileen said...

Thinking TONS of sticky embie thoughts for you. LOVE the embabie pic! So cute!!! Good luck!

sarahs51 said...

Wonderful looking embryos!

Kari said...

Good luck!! Congrats on the beautiful embies!! :)

A said...

Will be praying that they snuggle in tight!!

WantWait&Pray said...

YAY! GOOOOOD LUCK my dear! Praying for your little ones to snuggle on in tight! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I won't be on the couch, but I will be praying with you!!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

YAY! hoping they snuggle right in and stay put!

Mrs. Farmer said...

Yippee!!! I'm so happy for you! Sending lots of sticky thoughts and prayers!!!
Good Luck!!

Kim said...

Oh so beautiful!!!!!!Stick embies stick!!!Sending lots of sticky positive vibes your way!

Fran said...

Well done my friend!!! Hang in there, tons of sticky vibes your way, Fran

Tracey said...

They look beautiful!!! Stay on that couch! I know that they say 24 hours, but I took it easy for more like 3 days. These are the ones!!!

Kate said...

So exciting! Your embryos are beautiful! :-) We are doing an FET in February! I am getting pretty excited!!! Sending you sticky vibes! A friend of mine said the mantra "my uterus is like velcro!" I thought that was cute...hey it worked for her IVF cycle! :-)

Tabitha said...

Hi! I just found your blog on a random search of 6-day transfers, I myself had one on the very same day you did! For slightly different reasons though, my embryos were slow growing so on day five they were blasts, but it took until day 6 for us to get two precious expanded blasts for transfer, and God blessed! Mine were beautiful, but on a grading scale of 1-3 with 1 being the best, they were a 3, so we're praying that God cocntinues the miracle and they both survive and thrive, hatch and attatch! Praying for you! Tab2710@aol.com

Jen J. said...

Yay, yay, yay!! I'm praying this is it for you!! GL during the 2ww. :o)

Hillary said...

Beautiful embryos - yay!!

Sass said...

Look at your beautiful embies!!

Praying that they are sticky sticky embies!

xoxo

Alice said...

They look lovely! I hope they nestle right in!

Unknown said...

Praying this time is it! :)

Mrs.Joyner said...

Im just now catching up & the embabies look so good!! Here's hoping the wait speeds by and the award you have waiting at my place bring a smile to your face =)

ctarbet said...

We're praying for you, Hannah! Best of luck!!

Saige said...

Congrats Hannah! Sorry I am just now getting to your update. I didn't forget about you, I promise.

Burrow in little babies, you've got some growing to do. See you in 8.5 months!