Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wrong Ti.ger


After Ti.ger W.oods made his big apology speech last Friday, we were home that evening with my niece and I said to Steve, 'Guess what Ti.ger said?'

Without missing a beat, Abbey says, 'ROARRRR!'

Uh, wrong ti.ger.  Both Steve and I laughed so hard!  I had to tell Abbey it wasn't the Ti.ger she thought it was. 

Just one of those moments that makes me laugh when I think about my sweet, innocent niece. 

14 comments:

Marla said...

Lol!

Kim said...

SO CUTE!

Baby On Mind said...

Ha ha.... kids, love em'!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

That is awesome! Love it!

Rebecca said...

OK, that's just hilarious. Brought a much needed smile to my face!! Thanks for sharing! :) ICLW

Gina said...

so cute!

Saige said...

That is so cute. Children are so sweet and innocent.

Leslie said...

That is so cute. What a precious moment!

EC said...

That is absolutely adorable :)

Hannah said...

That is sweet! Don't you just love those moments? Thanks for the smile! :)

Hannah said...

That is sweet! Don't you just love those moments? Thanks for the smile! :)

Kristin said...

OMG, that is sooo funny! I truly love moments like that.

Abby said...

haha that is awesome!

Hillary said...

Haha, this cracked me up!