Thursday, July 1, 2010

Transfer Complete


Two little embryo's were transferred.
We had one 'Excellent' embryo and one 'Really Good' embryo. A third one was just okay and the rest of the three stop growing. 

I am home resting, grateful for my wonderful husband and all those who have kept us in prayer.

I am praying that these two special embryo's will nestle in and stick around for the next nine months!

33 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

**Sticky vibes**

God bless you both during this time!

Anonymous said...

I hope the next couple weeks fly by, and that IVF#3 is the one! You deserve this!

"Jay" said...

Come on little embabies! Time to stick and grow!

Bethany said...

Praying for you!! Since I am unfamiliar with IVF, how long until you know if they will continue forming? God knows our plans before we do, and I hope that he plans for you to have TWINS in your future!!

Katie Olthoff said...

I hope this one is successful!

Marla said...

Good luck! *hugs*

Katie said...

Congrats! Sending many prayers your way!

p.s. love the new blog design!

Kim said...

Oh they are beauties!!!!!!! Praying for you and Steve both Hannah. Praying that this is His time for you to expland your family and therefore your waistline, for the next 9 months at least. I am feeling Giddy for you. xoxoxoxoxox

MJ said...

Haha I'm gonna copy elephants can remember *sticky vibes* Praying for you and your little embryos!!

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Good luck to you. That one looks really great! Hatching already. Hope this works... fingers crossed.

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Praying for two sticky embabies!

Kristi said...

I am been following your blog and I sure do pray and hope that you will be the proud mama of twins in 9 months!!

Tabitha said...

YAY!! I'm so excited that you had two excelent embryos to tranfer! Praying this is it for you!!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Praying for you guys and the little embabies!!! Take it easy today!

snhg1129 said...

sticky dust on the way ********

ap said...

Yay! So happy for you guys! Praying for you and your little embies!

One Blessed Momma! said...

praying for you two, too!

RELH said...

Positive thoughts!!!

Unknown said...

stick babies stick!! Good luck, you are in my prayers.

Hopeful said...

Always in our prayers! You are not alone!

Shanel said...

Said a prayer... hoping these embies mature into healthy babies... :)

Adam and Julia said...

What beautiful looking embabies! I am so happy for you. Now get LOTS of rest and stay off your feet! Have I mentioned how much I love your blog makeover...no?? Well, I do! It is so stinking cut, just like your little ones. Fingers crossed!! Happy 4th!

Anonymous said...

Sending you lots of sticky vibes.

Birdie said...

Praying your little ones stick around and this is your month!

highheeledlife said...

Sending you hugs and prayers!!! Take it easy over the week-end .. let hubby bring you breakfast in bed ... HHL

Saige said...

How on EARTH did I miss this post? I've been waiting for it for days!

Two embies inside? That's awesome! I hope at least one of them sticks it out, if not both.

You have been in my prayers all along, so there will be no change here. :)

Sending you loads of love, hugs, prayers, positive vibes, etc.

Mindy and Larry said...

Hannah! I'm praying for you!

Jenna said...

Yay! -sends sticky thoughts your way- :D

Hannah said...

Praying with you for these little embies!
Hugs!

Circus Princess said...

Keeping my everything crossed and thinking lots of happy thoughts :)

Than4Keeps said...

Our Heavenly Father has plans for us! Praying for you and Steve. Let me know if you need anything :)

Tabitha said...

I'm going crazy...wondering if you've tested yet! And I keep forgeting to write you and ask you for detials...like what were your embies graded at when they put them back in on day five? Last cycle I remember you and I being on the same schedule, and having 6 day transfers! Email me the details when you get a chance (if you want too!) Tab2710@aol.com

JJ said...

Im late on my commenting, but I have been sending you loads of sticky vibes! Will continue to think them!