Monday, March 14, 2011

Looking a Mess

It's almost 5:00 pm.
I haven't showered, yet.
I look a mess!
I'm trying to multi-task (checking blogs while trying to get baby to sleep).


Grandma's gone.
Daddy's almost home.
I need to go pump.
(Worried my milk supply is drying up).

Hard to believe I'm half way through my (paid) maternity leave. 
Time flies.
So much to do, not enough time to do it all. 

10 comments:

Alex said...

Are you kidding? You look great! Love this!

Gosfam said...

I haven't checked in for a little while. I am so glad to hear things are getting better. matthew is too cute!! ENJOY the rest of your maternity leave.

Nink said...

You look super! Exhausted, yet happy. Not showered with soap, but completely showered with love!!! Keep up the good work, mama!

Lindsay Logic said...

Aw, I'd forego showers for that sweet little thing! Congratulations, mama! :)

Circus Princess said...

It's like looking in the mirror :)
Hugs and kisses, and lots of baby love :)

Anonymous said...

It is hard to juggle it all. It will get easier! Hang in there. Hugs!!

B said...

You dont look a mess! You look like the fabulous, multi-tasking, new mom that you are!

Than4Keeps said...

Oh Hannah! Let me know if I can help...just imagine how much you will miss these precious moments when Mathew is Ethan's age. I miss being my PJ's all day long and looking like I needed a looonnnnngggg vacation :~) What I missed most is being able to cuddle with Ethan without having to count to 10 for him to stay put. Mathew is such a precious gift..he is so amazing! Love you guys

Anonymous said...

Been there. It will get better I promise. You will see the outside and normal clothes again.
www.infertilityinstability.blogspot.com

JJ said...

This first month is SO tough. But you found time to blog--thats HUGE. I remember feeling so overwhelmed even getting on the computer! Hugs to you--you are doing great!!