Friday, November 11, 2011

Monkey Business



Matthew loves his Johnny Jump!  We took it out last weekend and he seems to really like it.
I can't believe in three months, my little guy is going to be 1 yrs old!  How has time flown by so fast?!

We are going to do a sock monkey theme for his first birthday.  I have been pinning tons of ideas! I'm also on the look out for (cheap) sock monkeys to decorate.  I scored the two in the picture at Hobby Lobby for 50% off.  I still have lots to do in preparation for his big 1!  It will be here before I know it!

We are taking family pictures this weekend.  I hope Matthew will cooperate!  It takes a LOT of patience to photograph babies!  You never know when they will have a melt down.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! 
Thank you to all the veterans who have fought for our freedoms!! Happy Veteran's Day!

17 comments:

The Life Of Faith said...

So cute!!! I love your blog and the adorable buttons bows and flowers:) Did you design it yourself? If so, great job!
You have an adorable son:) Thanks for sharing!

Love and blessings!

Jean | Delightful Repast said...

Hannah, what a darling boy! Great photos!

Elle said...

Ha ha, he is so adorable! (That is my oh my goodness he is so adorable laugh. I'm not laughing at him.)

My daughter got a sock monkey from her great g-pa for her first Christmas, and that thing freaks her out now. She always tells me there is an evil monkey in her room. It makes me sad, because he gave it to her. But it also makes me laugh.

Good luck with the pictures!

Jessica said...

Such cuteness! Not one, but TWO monkeys! Three if you include Matthew. :)

Miranda said...

Oh look at those cute boots!!! He is adorable!!! :)

Sylvia @ Frolic Through Life said...

I can't take how cute and photogenic your little guy is. Don't his little cheeks hurt from all those huge smiles? ;)

Good luck on the family photos, but with your little smiley guy, they should come out great.

Circus Princess said...

I love that his feet aren't even touching the ground in that first photo :) He's cute enough to eat!

when its only make believe said...

Hi, I visited your blog and liked what I seen, so I am now your newest follower,
I also am probally the newest blog on Google, visit mine at
http://whenitsonlymakebelieve.blogspot.com/ I would be grateful if you follow me
back. Have a gr8 day! Helen

Mindy and Larry said...

All I have to say is you and Steve have been blessed with one CUTE little monkey! Can't wait to see more pictures of little Matthew!

Alex said...

How adorable! He looks so incredibly happy!!!

prettymeggy said...

he's so adorable! he seems like it! Matthew is such a doll.. he love everything :)

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable!! I knoe you tresure each moment with your sweet boy. Thank you for your kind words on my blog. That was so thoughtful. I hope your family pictures went well. You have such a lovely family I'm sure they did.

Unknown said...

This is wayyy TOOO cute! Love these photos, he's adorable!! Following you back, thank you for stopping by!

Trisha
MommaTandBabyE.com

Carmela said...

awww! your son is too cute for words!

sending some bloggy love from your new follower. hope you can follow me back too =) http://iamblissfullyloved.blogspot.com/

Kimberly Payne said...

I heard there were giant sock monkeys at Wal-greens for $20!

Bethany said...

A sock monkey party will be so much fun to plan! Do you follow Melissa Stafford's blog? She did a sock monkey party for her son's first birthday. It was unbelievably cute. If you don't know her blog, it's http://staffordmoments.blogspot.com/ and I believe Grayson turned 1 in May, so you could look back at old posts to find some ideas for your party!

If I see sock monkeys anywhere I'll let you know. Have fun planning!!

Jenifer Harrod said...

Your baby is soooooo cute! I just had to smile.
www.ffeedingnineonadime.com