Lve your card, I almost picked that one, I even have it drafted with the pups pictures. Merry Christmas to you and your family, thank you for your friendship, I am so glad yo have you in my life. Xoxoxoxox
I LOVE your new blog design! It is gorgeous. Your Christmas card is so beautiful too. I am so blessed having found you by "accident" and by the original connection we made w/ the cruise we both went on and now with the connection of having babies the same age. I hope that God blesses you and your entire family on this special holiday and that you are filled with more joy than ever by having your first Christmas with your handsome son!
5 comments:
Have a blessed Christmas!! Love that Christmas card. Joy is written all over your faces. Praise God for his blessings!
Lve your card, I almost picked that one, I even have it drafted with the pups pictures. Merry Christmas to you and your family, thank you for your friendship, I am so glad yo have you in my life. Xoxoxoxox
I LOVE your new blog design! It is gorgeous. Your Christmas card is so beautiful too. I am so blessed having found you by "accident" and by the original connection we made w/ the cruise we both went on and now with the connection of having babies the same age. I hope that God blesses you and your entire family on this special holiday and that you are filled with more joy than ever by having your first Christmas with your handsome son!
Merry Chtistmas!! What a gorgeous card!! I too love the new blog design!!
beautiful dear!!! i really like it!!!
merry christmas to you and to your wonderful family :)
xoxo, Haus of Gala
Post a Comment