Matthew went to celebrate his friend Justin's 1st birthday party over the weekend. Justin and Matthew are only a few weeks apart, but Justin is a big boy (compared to my little pumpkin), he wears size 2T! It was a Dr. Seuss theme and there were lots of yummy food. It was very similiar to Matthew's party in that it was a Vietnamese 1st birthday so it was kind of a big deal. Just look at that yummy cake!
Then on Sunday we went to grandma's house and Matthew played with his cousins and ate Vietnamese Pancake (a.k.a banh xeo). Doesn't look very appetizing in the picture below, because I like mine plain with just cucumbers and fish sauce.
Matthew also got his second hair cut by daddy. (So much cheaper than taking him to the barber shop.) Everytime he gets a hair cut, it makes my baby look like such a big boy! I think I'm in denial that he is growing up, right before my eyes.
Now that Matthew's awesome party is over and I'm finally getting around to putting stuff away, I am giving away everything in the picture below. If you are local to VA or even W.VA and D.C., and you want it, I can meet you somewhere and give it to you. If you are not local, I am willing to ship it to you, but YOU will have to pay for shipping.
Balloon wreath (w/out the 'M'), 8-brown party favor bags, 2-red basket/containers, 1-big sock monkey, 3-mini sock monkeys, 6-monkey buckets,1-party hat, and a few yards of sock monkey material/red polka dot material (I used as table cloths and they have been washed. You just need to iron them.)
And, if anyone wants Matthew's monkey vest and shirt below, let me know and it's yours. (It's a Paul Frank brand, purchased at Target).
Have a great week!


4 comments:
I would LOVE all of it for my upcoming Monkey Party in the spring. I would be more than willing to pay to ship all of it!
Thanks for the opportunity! Your part two & three were great. Thanks for sharing Matthew's fantastic party.
Florence
smallexp@theedge.ca
EKK! Would you be willing to ship some if it to me? I'm not local but of course would be happy to pay the shipping. I would like to have the fabric, 4 sock monkeys and red containers.
My email is wnc_usa@yahoo.com
Thanks!
That was very thoughtful of you Hannah to gove that all away! What a cute theme, I enjoyed the last two rounds of pics. Sad to see it "over" but look forward to all the great photos ahead. :)
That didn't take much time lol
Post a Comment