Life has been busy (we are still working on the house).
We spent Easter Saturday at my inlaws for a yummy dinner and quality time together. I took pictures on my iPhone (yay, I finally made the switch!), but I just need to figure out how to get them off the iPhone and onto the blog!
After church on Sunday, we went to my sister's house and had an egg hunt there with more yummy food. I couldn't find Matthew's bowtie for Sunday so he ended up wearing the little tie and jacket I bought him at Target. I think he looks so stinkin cute in his outfit! (Of course, I found the bowtie the next day!!)
I love how Matthew is eye-ing his cousins Easter basket in the picture above!
I think Matthew managed to get three eggs in his basket this year. ha!
I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend.



9 comments:
He is SO dapper!! I love it!!
I love that last family picture! You all look great. I love Matthew's outfit. So stinkin' cute.
He looks so adorable Hannah!
Florence
Matthew is so cute and stylish! Glad you guys had a good Easter. :)
He is adorable! I love the look he's giving his cousin's basket.
What a gorgeous family! And I love the jacket and tie - so cute!
matthew is such a cutie in his little suit!
hope you had a great easter!
laurie
www.love-laurie.com
Yay for your iphone!! I have the Blogger ap and anytime I have photos that I want to use in a post I just upload them into a new post on the app, then edit and write in the post via my computer. Once or twice I've actually done an entire post from my iphone, but only when there's not many words involved since I would rather type on a keyboard.
You can also connect your iphone to your computer and upload your photos. I've done that too :)
Matthew is so cute in his tie, although I'm still obsessed with his bowtie!! I'm glad you had a wonderful Easter!
Oh my gosh the suit and tie!!!!! I cannot believe how cute he is! Now I feel the need to find a mini tie for my boy, and come up with an excuse to put him in it!
Post a Comment