Monday, August 6, 2012

The Best 9 Yr Old




Happy Birthday to my niece Abbey!
She holds a special place in our hearts because she was our first 'baby'. She filled a void in our lives as we waited for Matthew to join our family.  We consider her a BIG part of our family.  Matthew loves her just as much.  He gets very excited when Abbey comes over.

I remember when she was just this little! 
(April 2004 - 8 months)

We are very blessed to have Abbey in our lives.  I love the bond that we share.
We love 'our' Abbey!

5 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Happy Birthday to Abbey! What a sweetie.

Alex said...

Happy Birthday Abbey!!! I love the pic of her as a baby - adorable! And she's gorgeous now!

JP said...

Happy Birthday to Abbey! She's a gorgeous girl!

Jessica White said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

Fran said...

Happy birthday sweetie!! You warmed your auntie's heart when she most needed it, you are the sweetest nine year old, stay that way!!