Matthew no longer takes his sippy cup of milk to bed.
We give him 'Chocket Mil' (chocolate milk) in a regular cup right before he goes down.
He gets so excited for his Chocket Mil.
Since he started preschool a week and half ago, his bedtime routine has been easier because he is SO tired by 8:00 pm. It use to take him almost an hour to fall asleept. Lately, he's asleep in 15 mins! It's been fabulous!
I dropped Matthew off at preschool this morning and he did NOT cry!
Not even the whiney cry (the one with no tears).
I was so proud of him.
Not gonna lie, there was a part of me that was having a hard time letting him go.
But when I pick him up and see his face light up and he screams, 'Mommy!' as he runs toward me with his arms open.....Priceless.

4 comments:
The happy face and excitedness at pick up make all the difference in the world for me as far as sending Tot to daycare. He's happy to he there and happy to come home.
I had to smile at "Chocket Mil" - I was wondering what that was :) Too cute! Love that he greets you with a smile :)
Love the Chocket Mil!! Oliver has his with honey and loves it too!!
Oh how precious! Yep...picking them up at end of the day makes it all worth it. BTW, I just found your blog via momto8 (Annmarie's blog), and I just love it. What a cute, cute family you have!!
Post a Comment