We had a very fun filled, eggs-tra special weekend! See all the eggs-trodinary pictures below....
Matthew had an egg-cellent time with all the egg hunts! (haha, okay, I'll stop).
And here is the big Easter FAIL picture of the weekend!
I love it because it captures the moment perfectly.
I love it because it captures the moment perfectly.
Isn't it amazing what a difference a year makes?
Look at how much the Easter bunny has changed!!
Here we are in our Sunday best right before Church.
Of course, the real meaning of Easter is celebrating the resurrection of Jesus!
I am grateful that Christ died for me so that I could live and return to a loving Heavenly Father.






6 comments:
hi dear! its so nice to see your post again!!!
oh my gosh.. your baby is not so baby anymore and he keep growing up!!! always so cuteee!!!
hope you had great easter week!!!
take care. xoxo,Meg
Sweet Gala's
Looks like a ton of fun for the kids. Except for the photo with Easter bunny this year. I think he's pretty scary. No wonder he was crying. I'd be trying to get the heck out of there too! LOL!
Ok....that Easter bunny picture has me cracking up over here!! he is too cute. I once punched the Easter bunny in the nose when I was little....with my broken arm....that guy is scary. Hope you had an eggcelent Easter!!! ;)
SUch a beautiful family! The bowtie is fabulous :)
Looks like you guys had an awesome time!
Love the bunny picture.
Looks like you guys had a great Easter weekend!
Post a Comment