Friday, February 14, 2014

Over it!


I am so over this winter weather!
We went to bed Wednesday night and woke up to about 15" of snow!

Matthew looked outside when he woke up and exclaimed, 'It's Christmas again!"

And this is a pic of my gazebo on my deck.  I had been telling my husband, since Fall, that we he needed to take down the cover so it wouldn't collapse.  Well, that thing has gone thru enough winter storms this season and finally caved in!




Matthew has really utilized his little snow suit this season. This is the third, or fourth or maybe fifth snow storm??  I can't keep track anymore!

Ready for Spring!!

Happy Valentine's day to all you lovers out there!  We will be celebrating a 3yr old's birthday (just a few days early).  What better way to spend it than with the love's of my life?!





4 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm with you! I'm so over this winter weather too. Is it summer yet? :-)

We got a ton of snow here in PA too, and it's still coming! It's snowing today for the third day in a row. Enough is enough! I'm tired of shoveling.

I'm sorry to hear that your gazebo collapsed!

Happy Valentine's Day! Have a great weekend!

Debbie said...

Your storm passed us up in Detroit, but we must have 3 feet of snow on the ground in the front yard. The piles are taller than my almost 6 YO! My kids have had 8 snow days this year, which is two over what is allowed by the state. There are also a few days that they DID have school when the weather was terrible! We are all completely over it here too! We are looking at a warm up this week, which will mean a giant mess with water and possible flooding. Snow is beautiful, but I am ready for spring!! Short sleeves, no socks, tulips....a girl can dream :)

*Jess* said...

That is a lot of snow!! You know Winter has been bad when even the South has gotten hit!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Yikes! It looks really cold. Sorry for all my warm weather posts...don't mean to rub it in! Hang in there...Spring is around the corner.