Wednesday, March 12, 2014

15 Weeks - Gender Sneak Peak ?


Baby profile

Baby arm!

I had my 15 week check up yesterday with the Perinatologist.
They didn't take any measurements of baby.  Just a quick scan and then they checked my cervix. 

Apparently I have Placenta Previa (the placenta lies low in the uterus, very close to the cervix). I have to go back again every two weeks until about 24 weeks.  Hopefully by then the placenta would have moved up, away from the cervix. 

The ultrasound tech was able to determine the gender of baby.  I had her write it down and seal it in an envelope so we could open it with Matthew.  We are planning a reveal photoshoot this Saturday so we will all find out together as a family!  I'm anxious to find out and it's taking a lot of will power not to sneak a peak at the envelope!

Stay tune and I will update next week!

10 comments:

JP said...

I'm so excited for the update and the photos!!

Anonymous said...

How cool is that ?!?!?! I admire your patience. I for one... COULD NOT KEEP FROM OPENING THAT ENVELOPE ! Lol God Bless.

Osha said...

Can't wait for the reveal!

RELH said...

Ekkkk! Soooo exciting!

*Jess* said...

If she could tell this early, I am thinking BOY!! Have fun on Saturday!

Sarah said...

So cool to do a reveal with a photographer! What a great idea! Can't wait to see!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

SQUEEL! I can't wait to find out!

Heather Nelsen said...

So exciting!!!! Can't wait to hear the sex and see the pics! Love these songoram pics! :)

his little lady said...

Aw, this is always my favorite part! Gender!!! Can't wait to hear! I say girl! :)
xo TJ

http://www.hislittlelady.com

Sarah said...

We are previa twinks! :) Love the pics and can't wait for the reveal!!!!!