Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter

Easter weekend was low key around here.  We are all sick!

We took Matthew to see the Easter bunny last week.  He was SO good this year (compared to last year!) I think the fact that we told him he could ride the train afterwards helped!


Here's the comparison to last year's pic! He looks like such a big boy this year!
Abbey was on Spring Break last week so she spent some time with us.  She was a big help with Matthew.  He loves his cousin Abbey.


Saturday morning we had a little easter egg hunt in the back yard with some cousins and neighbor kids.  Matthew wanted to wear his super hero cape to collect his eggs. 


We have been sick all weekend so we stayed home from church.  Matthew opened his Easter basket and we just had a very laid back Easter Sunday.  No formal Easter pictures this year.  :(


I didn't get to make his Easter bow tie or even get to dye eggs with him. Since being on bedrest, I am very limited to what I can do. It's very hard, but I know it's all for baby girl!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Sorry that everyone was sick, that's no fun! That Easter bunny is probably the least creepy one I've seen. I think it's the glasses, that must make them less creepy. Hope you guys are feeling better, seems like Matthew still had a great day, despite being sick!

Cindi said...

Thinking about you, Hannah!! Lots of get well wishes for ya!! And yeah I think she's worth it. :)

simplyvonne said...

aaw i hope you feel better! I love the 2013 pix of him. It was very low key for us too which we usually love. It's nice to have a relaxing weekend once in awhile. Have a great week!