Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Daddy-O!


I am lucky to call his guy my husband, my partner and my eternal companion! 
But I am luckier that my children get to call him daddy!

He is patient, kind, loving and gives so much of himself.  He is way more fun than I am (maybe that's why Matthew ALWAYS asks for him!)

I can't wait to see how raising a daughter will soften his heart and make him mushy.

He is the best daddy!




I was sick most of the weekend so I couldn't do everything I wanted to for Father's day, but I did manage to get him a present.....a new wheel barrow!  That's what he wanted and needed since his old one just broke.  Matthew picked out the color and was the first to take a ride in it. 

Although we didn't do anything big to celebrate, I hope he knows that Matthew, baby Kate and I love him 'whole wide world' (as Matthew says). 

We count each and every day a blessing to have him in our lives.

We love you daddy!


4 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Wonderful to have a great husband. Even better when he's a great dad. What a blessing!

Sarah said...

Awww, so sweet and I hope you feel better!

Debbie said...

I know this pregnancy has been rough, but you know that the prize in the end is totally worth it! Hang in there Mamma!

Courtney B said...

This is the sweetest post! Love the pictures!
I know this was over a week ago, but I hope you're feeling better!!