Another year in the books. I turned 37 on April 15th.
It was a great day with the family. We went to dinner and had Carvel ice cream cake afterwards.
They make every day a happy day!
Matthew got me a cute little necklace that says, 'I love you to the moon and back'.
Kate got me a water pitcher that I can add lemons to. (She must know I really need to drink more water!)
Steve got me a meat slicer. Yep! This is when the saying, 'it's the thought that counts' really applies. I love him to the moon and back, BUT....I don't NEED a meat slicer (especially an expensive one). So, it will be going back. In his defense though, every time we make pho (Vietnamese noodle soup), we always say it would be nice to have a meat slicer to cut the beef. I just never thought he would actually buy one! I love him!
These two are the best presents in the world. They bring joy and sunshine into our lives.
These folks make growing one year older (and wiser) fun.
Don't look too closely, you can see the gray hairs in my bangs!





4 comments:
awww! Happy Birthday!! And my husband would have done the same thing... latch on to one thing I say in passing and think its the perfect present.
Happy 37th!
I hope you had a very Happy Birthday!
Beautiful pictures! Glad you had such a Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment