(First bump pic was taken on Saturday at 18.5 weeks)
Today marks 19 weeks! Almost half way there!
This pregnancy has been good so far. No major issues except the Gestational Diabetes, which was diagnosed way earlier in this pregnancy than the other two. I am on insulin and seeing the high risk doctor every two weeks and on weekly progesterone shots.
I haven't felt baby girl move yet, but hopefully soon I'll start feeling the flutters. I just keep praying that she keeps growing and will be healthy and strong.
This picture was taken on Sunday when we were at my in laws watching General Conference. These two little munchkins and their daddy are my world. They make me want to be a better person. It's amazing to think we will be a family of five soon. I love them to the moon and back!


1 comment:
Congrats on #3! I followed your blog years ago but lost all my bookmarks. I happened upon it again recently. We have 3 kids also and #3 is such a delight - perfect addition to the family.
Post a Comment