Wednesday, November 16, 2016

25 Weeks - Baby No 3



25 Weeks and my belly looks like the size of a basketball!?! Ha!

With the first pregnancy, there were weekly pics and updates, the second one was less frequent and now the third pregnancy has been zero updates!  So, I figured I should document something so I can look back on it and have some kind of memory. 

This pregnancy has been going great.  I'm managing my Gestational Diabetes (and know when I can have my sweet treat - ha!).  No other major issues.  I've been seeing the High Risk doctors, along with a new OB practice. I am grateful that this pregnancy has been issue free so far.  I pray every day that things continue to go well.

I am tired, but it comes with the territory.  I LOVE feeling every kick and roll from baby.  We don't have a name picked yet.  It's been really hard to come up with a name we can both agree on!  I have NO idea on how to decorate the nursery. Waiting for the 'nesting' phase to kick in?!  There's just so much to do and not a lot of time to do anything with two little ones.

Matthew is excited for a new baby sister.  I don't think Kate fully understands how much her little world will change.  I ask her where's the baby and she will point to herself and say 'me!' and sometimes she will point to my belly.

What an amazing journey it has been so far.  There's not a day that goes by where I don't worry about the baby, but with every little kick she gives me, she's reassuring me that all is well.  I am blessed. 


1 comment:

JEN said...

You look gorgeous!