'A Night in Bethlehem' was the theme of our ward holiday event. We were given little bags of 'money' that we had to use to buy food and play games with. Steve was one of the 'wise men', along with the bishop and Chip Bennett.


Abbey had fun playing with the other kids and they were all running around the gym before the event. I kept thinking to myself, 'someone is going to get hurt.' And sure enough, Abbey ran into another kid's head and got a swollen lip.

She recovered and seemed to bounce back.
My big ol' Wise and Handsome husband!
Earlier in the day, I took Abbey to see Santa at the mall. Knowing that Santa was going to be at church that night too, I had told her that Santa would meet us again at church. When we got the church, she asked me 'How did Santa get here so fast?' I explained that Santa has a big sleigh and really fast reindeer. Then when she sat on Santa's lap, she was being shy and didn't want to tell him what she wanted for Christmas again. I told her that Santa sometime forgets and that she would have to whisper it to him in his ear. Sure enough, she did and was satisfied that she got to see Santa twice in one day!
1 comment:
Abby's so blessed to have such a wonderful and caring aunt. She sure looks like she has lots of fun with you guys.
Post a Comment